We are engaged in offering a splendid array of SWR Fittings, which are made by using high grade quality inputs and latest technology. These fittings are quality tested on various guidelines by our quality inspectors. Due to its features such as rigid construction, perfect dimension and rust resistance, our clients widely appreciate these products. It can be easily availed in standard and customized form, we offer these SWR Fittings to our esteemed customers at industrial leading rates. KSR SWR System
The KSR Product range is exclusive & exhaustive, manufactured at its most modern injection moulding plants. It is available in 75mm, 90mm & 110mm. Pipes are also offered in 160mm. SWR Pipes & Fittings are also available in "O" ring type jointing system & selfit type jointing system. Undoubtedly this range offers an ideal substitute to outdated CI. & Asbestos Cement drainage systems. KSR SWR Pipes are available in various lengths, with one or both ends "O" Ring socketed & selfit socket. Engraved with KSR logo & size in order to avoid imitation by spurious manufactures. The Pipes are manufactured in accordance to IS: 13592.
- Strong And Unbreakable : SWR Pipes & Fittings are strong, sturdy and unbreakable; unaffected by weather conditions, termite, bacteria and fungal growth.
- Easy To Handle : SWR Pipes & Fittings are light in weight and easy to handle for extended length to join each-other.
- Easy Flow : SWR Pipes & Fittings have smooth and silky internal surface, which implies low frictional loss, hence providing better flow of water.
- Leak Proof : SWR Pipes & Fittings are designed precision to close dimensional tolerance resulting crest leak proof joints.
- Safe : SWR Pipes & Fittings are absolutely safe from fire.
- Resistant to rust, UV radiation, most of the chemical.
- Maintenance Free : SWR Pipes & Fittings are noticed no breakage, free from rusting and unaffected by environmental stress etc.
- Economical : SWR Pipes & Fittings are cost effective and long lasting product.
SWR "O" Ring Fittings Available in 75, 90, 110 & 160mm
Pasting Fittings Available in 63, 75, 90, 110 & 160mm
Durable and designed to last a life time
The KSR PVC SWR Pipes and fittings are made to match the international standards. It has a very good impact strength, hence site breakage is totally eliminated. The addition of UV stabilizers during the manufacturing makes the drainage system all the more sturdy and contains surface degradation.
Resilient and resistant to most of the chemicals
PVC is resistant to oils, fats, aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons and is more reliable as there are no fungal growth and deposits on it.
Simple, quick and firm jointings
Jointing is done with T-shaped, special quality rubber ring joints. Its double sealing effect virtually eliminates the possibility of leakages. All fittings are supplied with chamfered ends, to provide the convenience of jointing and it eliminates thermal expansion caused due to constant exposure to sun rays.
The KSR range of fittings can be easily fitted to asbestos cement or cast iron pipes, with the help of special adaptors. The entire system can be fixed safely to the wall with the pvc clips, inspection and removal of choked waste material with the help of threaded door cap is very simple.
A high flow rate and non conductive
The KSR SWR drainage system has a smooth inner surface. Besides uPVC is non conductive and hence galvanic or electrolytic action doesn't affects its working. This ensures a superior and high flow rate.
Rodent and pest free
The KSR SWR system is treated with special chemicals which eliminates the nuisances caused by pest and rodents.